1. Identification of the parties
These General Conditions of Use are hereby subscribed by the Owner and by you as a User who is a natural or legal person who voluntarily and freely accesses the Website. These conditions will apply regardless of whether or not you buy our products offered on the platform.
2. Purpose of the Websitepurpose of
Thethis Website is to make available to its users a space for the sale of sunglasses, as well as to inform about the products and functionalities held by the Owner. The access and navigation through the Website are free, although the purchase of products entails the payment of a price as well as the acceptance of some General Conditions of Purchase.
3. Obligations of the User
As a user through mere access and browsing through the Website, you must:
- Use the Website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, always in compliance with current legislation, morals and good customs, as well as public order
- Periodically review these Conditions, or any others that may be applicable, checking the modifications that may occur.
- Review the communications that Foorter sends you, as they may contain important information.
- Not to use the Website for commercial purposes, especially to collect information or content for the purpose of providing services that clearly constitute a competition for Foorter.
- Not modify or try to modify in any way, or perform actions or use means aimed at simulating the appearance or functions of the Website.
- Do not damage, disable, overload or hinder the service (or the network or networks connected to the service), or interfere with its use and enjoyment.
- Refrain from any action that involves the introduction of computer viruses, worms, Trojans or any other kind of malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website.
- Do not use reverse engineering techniques and / or decipher, decompile or use any other system designed to know the source code of Foorter.com.
- In any case, not perform any type of act that may violate rights or interests of the Owner or third parties such as, for example, intellectual or industrial property rights (patents, trademarks, copyright, trade secrets ... ).
4. Availability of the Website
The Owner seeks to improve and expand Foorter, as well as its content and the services offered therein. In spite of this, the Website will be displayed as it is in each moment, according to availability, limitations and other concurrent circumstances.
5. Particular Registration Conditions These Particular Registration
Conditions are subscribed on the one hand by Foorter, and on the other, by the User who has completed the form to create an account and the steps indicated on the Website intended to carry out the registration, together with the acceptance of these Particular Conditions.
5.1. Requirements and procedure to create an accountlegal
To create an account on the Website it is essential that the User is a natural person ofage in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.
[Foorter, will confirm to the User his registration in the Web Site, by sending a welcome communication, moment from which he becomes a Registered User.]
If the Registered User does not remember his password, he must do Click on Have you forgotten your access data ?, and enter the email address through which you made the registration, for its re-establishment.
The registration in Foorter allows you to make purchases of the products offered in the catalog and keep a record of the orders made. As a Registered User you can also save the information of order or billing addresses, for future purchases.
5.3. Obligations of the Registered UserRegistered
The user has the following obligations:
- Not to register with several user accounts on the Website, or to do so with false information or by supplanting the personality of third parties. You are responsible for providing your real data.
- Not to use or try to use the account of another user, without authorization or consent.
- Be solely responsible for all activities that are carried out from your personal account in Foorter.
- Take care of the confidentiality of your access data, as you will be responsible for any damage suffered or suffered by third parties for breaching these Conditions. You are also responsible for what happens in your personal account unless the security of the same has been compromised by other people's causes. Specifically, you should:
- Keep the account updated.
- Store the chosen password confidentially.
- Be the only user that uses the created account.
- Do not market, sell or transfer the account to a third party.
5.4. Modification and cancellation of the Registered User account
At any time, the Registered user may modify the data, shipping or billing addresses of their personal account or cancel the account through the user area.
6. Exclusion of responsibility
Foorter works so that the services and functionalities of the Website are always available. However, when you access it, it will be shown according to the availability and the limitations that concur in each moment.
Despite the Holder's continuous efforts to protect the systems and contents included in the Website, for which purpose it uses the usual security standards on the Internet, it is not possible to offer full guarantees regarding the intrusions or loss of information that may occur. . Similarly, the absence of viruses or other harmful elements on the Website or on websites of third parties that may cause alterations in the computer system, both software and hardware, of the User can not be guaranteed. For this reason, the user assumes and understands that there are situations that may escape the control of Foorter.
The Website may include links to pages or sites of third parties unrelated to the Owner, over which does not assume any responsibility for not approving or reviewing their functions and content. The user who accesses any link published on the Website does so at his / her own risk and chance, without the Holder assuming any responsibility for it.
Similarly, the Website is exempt from any liability arising from misuse of the same by the users, as well as for the breach of obligations or commitments assumed under these conditions or any other applicable.
7. Intellectual and industrial property rightsintellectual and industrial
Allproperty rights over the Website and its contents, including programming, design, applications, graphics, codes, text or images, trademarks, trade names, distinctive signs and other elements present therein belong exclusively to the Owner, including the Foorter Brand, or have rights and / or authorizations enough for its exploitation.
As a consequence of the foregoing, any reproduction, distribution, public communication (including making available), transformation or any other form of exploitation, not even quoting the sources, is prohibited, unless you have prior, express and prior consent. in writing by the Owner or the exclusive owner of the rights affected.
If you detect any infraction, please inform us at the email address indicated in the header.
8.1. The Holder may sanction any of the Users who fail to comply with the conditions applicable to them, with the impossibility of temporarily or indefinitely accessing the Website. The duration of the sanction will depend on the type of infraction committed. The restriction of access will not entail in any case the right to compensation.
8.2. Any type of damage, prejudice, loss or cost (including attorneys 'fees and / or attorneys' fees) arising from a breach by the User of these Conditions or any other applicable conditions, in which Foorter will incur should be compensated by the User that originated it This covers any claim by third parties arising from such breaches.
These Conditions may be modified at any time and / or updated without the need for prior notice. The modifications made will come into force as of its publication on the Website, whatever the means and form used for it.
The modification will only affect the users that have accepted them after said modification.
10. Other issues
10.1. Safeguard and interpretation
If the competent authority declares any of these provisions as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this means that it must be interpreted in the manner closest to the original intention of such provision. In any case, such declaration with respect to some or some clauses will not prejudice the validity of the rest.
The non-requirement by the Holder of strict compliance with any of the terms of these Conditions, does not constitute and can not be interpreted in any case as a waiver on his part to demand it in the future.
The language applicable to these Conditions is Spanish. If versions are provided in others in other languages such as English, it will only be for mere courtesy and greater convenience for the user. In case of contradiction, the Spanish version will prevail.
10.3. Legislation and jurisdiction
The relations between the Holder and the user will be governed by Spanish legislation and the discrepancies or conflicts surrounding these Conditions will depend on whether the user holds the status of consumer and / or user in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Being a consumer and / or user conflicts, will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's address. In case it does not have such condition, the conflicts will be determined in the Courts and Tribunals of Ibiza.